We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- improve the customer experience.
- provide you with the products and services you have requested, confirm your purchases, facilitate payments and to identify you when we provide those products and services
- make sure you get the right product based on your children's age, weight, height & torso measurement.
- manage health and safety matters
- allocate the right babysitter with appropriate experience for your children's age or particular needs.
- provide the babysitter with information to keep your child safe with regard to allergies, dietary requirements, medicines & medical or behavior concerns.
- be able to contact you in an emergency situation.
- optimise your experience as either a customer of our products and services or as a user of our websites
- conduct our business, which may include reviewing, analysing and improving our own processes
- communicate with you, which includes responding to any message or enquiry you send us and identifying you when you want to communicate with us
- take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and any other person with respect to our business
- comply with our legal obligations, including requirements we have with our insurance and payment providers;
- for any other purpose we make known to you when collecting your information
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- our contracted babysitters in order to keep your children safe whilst in their care.
- your accommodation provider in order to deliver products to your accommodation.
- your rental car company in order to deliver products to your rental vehicle.
- Windcave Payment Gateway in order to process your payments.
Providing some information is optional:
- If you choose not to enter your contact details, we'll be unable to provide any services.
- If you choose not to enter accommodation details we'll be unable to deliver to your accommodation or provide babysitter services.
- If you choose not to enter rental car details we'll be unable to deliver to your rental vehicle.
- If you choose not to enter your children's age, weight, height & torso measurement we'll be unable to provide suitable car seats.
- If you choose not to enter your children's age or advise about your children's allergies or medical concerns we'll be unable to provide babysitting services.
- If you choose not to enter your child's gender we'll be unable to provide gender specific products.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +64 (0)3 422 0409, or Tots On Tour Limited, 3 Kawarau Place, Frankton, Queenstown, Otago, 9300.