Look no further for Queenstown babysitting. Our agency specialises in casual Queenstown babysitting and holiday nannies. Whether you are here for a night, a weekend wedding, or a longer get-away, we have babysitters and holiday nannies available for your family 365 days of the year. We are proudly the preferred agency of major Queenstown Hotels, Lodges and holiday accommodation, and have an extensive team of carers available for you day and night. All our babysitters are personally interviewed, referenced and police checked, over 20 years with first aid certification. Relax, knowing your children are in safe hands. Our babysitters will come to your place of accommodation. Central Queenstown to Arrowtown, and everything in-between. Each Queenstown babysitter brings with them a selection of age-appropriate books and activities for your children. They have support from our agency at all times of the day and night. Last minute bookings are catered for as best we can, however; pre-booking ensures continuity of care, particularly if you require multiple days and nights from the same babysitter. So why not treat yourself to a child-free day while you take in the sights, or enjoy an evening out? Feel free to get in touch so we can help you plan a relaxing Queenstown experience.
Queenstown Babysitting: 5-6 Children
Queenstown Babysitting for 5-6 Children
- The Online Booking Fee is $15 per carer per date booked.
- Two babysitters will be required.
- The Hourly Rate is $25 per babysitter.
- No more than 2 under 2 per babysitter.
- Double rates apply after 1 am.
- Travel fees apply beyond 10 km from Queenstown CBD.
- The Booking Fee, Hourly Rate and any travel fees are paid in $NZ cash directly to your carers.
- The minimum booking is 3 hours for an evening babysitter.
- The minimum booking is 6 hours for daytime nanny unless negotiated by prior arrangement.
- We do our best to provide the same carer for multiple dates but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Your babysitting booking is not confirmed until we contact you.
- The above rates are current for babysitting that takes place between 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. Rates from 1st April 2021 will be set in February 2021 and published at the beginning of March 2021.
- Full Terms & Conditions
In case of sickness we cannot provide care for children who have vomited or had diarrhea within 48 hours.
Bookings via Phone, Email, Text or Messaging
You are welcome to make bookings via phone, email, text or messaging. Please note the Booking Fee is $20 per carer per date booked. If you book Online the Booking Fee is $15 per carer per date booked. We will personally contact you regardless of your booking method.
After submitting your booking you will receive a response confirming rates and our terms. We will then personally contact you to acknowledge receipt and confirm if we have availability for the dates and times requested. If you are booking on the day or afterhours the night before, you can still book online but please follow up with a call to us on 03 442 0490 between 9 am and 6.30 pm.